16 mag 2011

Stalked

I thought I would share this story with everybody today. There’s a man that I dated for only 3 months. Now this man stalks me to no end. I haven't been with this man in over 7 months and he continues to terrorize me. We've been back and forth to court numerous times and he still doesn’t stop. I continue to hear the rumors he starts about me and the rumor are so crazy and bad I can’t even believe he would say this stuff about me. Especially when he know what a good girl I am. Some days I am like what do I do to make this man stop. He tells me repeatedly that if I won’t get back with him he going to ruining my name and the streets. He told me things like he would cut my face and burn my house down. My family is even scared of this man. I’ll never been stalked this way before he’s tried hitting me and he tries to come to my house. He calls me 60 times a days. How do you make a man like this stop? For the record I don’t date men like this I know my worth as soon as I saw he was crazy I ran the other way now I can’t get away from him.

1 commento:

  1. sad.. really sad.. i hope I will not have to pass through the same with my wife. After we got married I discover mental disorders on her… oh well.. destiny? sometimes crazy

    RispondiElimina