15 giu 2011

"Being" Happy



We’re living in the physical being, we’re supposed to make the best our lives and prosper. Make every second count with our time here.  Realize this is an adventure called life.  We each and all have our own energies, it’s us who chooses.  Once we stop and release any control that we will feel that one may have over us that’s the minute we will be become happy with in ourselves in spirit. At times we feel as if we gave control to something or someone but the minute you stop believing in that control your life begins. Like I mentioned in an earlier blog some people try to attach on to our positive energy. If you feel that you must release them and their negative energy.  If we live here unhappy, we take that unhappiness with us in the spirit. We got to work on bettering ourselves and take heave to happiness and cherish it. I take every life lesson with great importance.” I always say I’ll try anything once” meaning I should of learned my lesson the first time.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento