16 apr 2011

Go-Go Bar Drama

 Not to long ago I a managed a gentlemen club in Jersey and if I do say so myself I did a good job at it.I took my job very seriously. I am not going to lie I've dance before years ago to help put myself through school(not topless). How I got this position was due to the owner seeing my extensive resume and not sucking dick like most of the girls were saying. He truly believed that I would be perfect for the position and do a great job and I did.

Now all these women that were once my peers became my employees. Once I got this position I found out who my true friends were and it was pretty much none of them but who really finds close friends in gogo bars??? I had to fire, suspend and yell at girls that once my co-worker/associates. Any job I do I take seriously because the money I make it to take care of my son. These women couldn't understand that I wasn't there co-worker anymore I was their boss and I took it seriously. I wasn't on a head trip or anything. I got into so much trouble because I let them slide for things. My boss would yell at me because I was too nice to the girls and the girls would complain I was too mean. You can't please everyone I guess.

So now I haven't even step foot and a new jersey gogo bar and months but I still manage to hear what they say about me. For example I sell my ass, I do drugs and I steal peoples boyfriends. Which is really insane because I am against all that stuff. I believe in being righteous to point that I may seem stuck up. I am going to keep it real I don't like to be wrong so I tried to walk the straight line.

I am not going to say I am perfect but I believe in karma and in the Lord. I just find it so funny I haven't been there in almost a year and these women are still talking about me its kind of  flattering and sad at the same time they still think about me.

1 commento:

  1. I thing u did the right thing walking away is sometimes the best thing I thing they envy u because u known what u want out of life and they r still try to find them self and u have a head on u r shoulders and they want to be in your shoes just pray for them and move on keep on the path a that u r on and you'll blessing will come.

    RispondiElimina