20 apr 2011

Staying focused

Staying focused, its hard nowadays its rough out here, and were all trying....  You can't let things stand in your way. There's always going to be walls and barriers that stand before us it's our choice to walk  away or knock them down. There's always a choice remember that??? Shit I say knock em down but I been knocking walls down for years and you know what...... More are just built "LIFE". I cant say that knocking these walls down hasn't made me stronger. I've dealt with so much and my life and I manage not to let it effect me as I move ahead but it starting to effect me now... "YES LORD"it is. I am still dealing with the shit.. I am a go hard type of person I am Leo, I am mean for my family and my friends of course and maybe some strangers lol I like being friendly you get blessings that way too.I am certain I am nowhere near done knocking these walls down, hell I am raising a child to be a man by myself. That's a situation all in its self.

Please I am not even married yet been close but I truly believe the Lord has things in store for us. I also believe we miss out on blessings when we don't wait for the signs and that's when the course of our life is changed. Iam trying to wait for the signs, I am little impatient lol. Remember when one door closes another door opens, I know what I want to do with my life. I think I planned my life out since I was 9 but getting there is the problem SMH. Things dont always work out the way we plan but get your self up, you dust your off, and get back on. I tweeted earlier dont work harder work smarter. Dont get mad just get your weight up!!!!!!!

1 commento:

  1. Now that's what's up!!!! With that kind of attitude there are no doors the Lord won't help you knock down!! Like I tell some of my friends, 'put your arm straight out and tell me what you feel.... nothing, exactly. So keep pushing!' Raising a son alone for a mother can be somewhat of a challenge because it's from you first where he will learn how to respect women and be a MAN and not a just a male. Big ups to you! Your king, your helpmate will show in due time. Your website looks amazing and so do you of course. Until the next comment stay blessed!!

    RispondiElimina