15 apr 2011

man up

 I am actually cranky today. I am little tired of these fugazsie people smiling in your face and talking behind your back. I mean your going get that, that's what people have mouths for and at the end of the day I am still going to eat regardless. I just wish people would man up. Its all good because I am still going to doing my thing. My message to everyone is don't let the hate fase you. If you know your a special person then that's all that matters, you don't have to do anything to make others happy. The first person you need to make happy is yourself F the hater they can't fase us. Times are rough nowadays but they will get better we just got learn to stick together.

2 commenti:

  1. I feel u on that real talk... I do music and people hare on me almost on a regular... you just have to be the best at what u do and remember at the end of the day. You got two goals ( makes ur money and make it to heaven). Keep ur nose clean and ur mind right. Do what you do cause u love it. That's all there is too it #realtalk family. You cool people, I can tell by talking to u during the cover girl shoot. You had a vibe to me that I thought "man, she cool people" well keep up the work and hope to see u on this adventure.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm so PROUD of you Mesha!....When people hate on you....It really mean that they want to BE YOU..When you worry about what others think, you can't complete what you're doing in life...DON'T WORRY....BE HAPPY(smile)..Keep doing what you do. You're a beautiful young lady, with much wittiness and talent. I look forward to working with you again in the immediate future.

    COVERGIRL! THAT'S YOU!

    Keep shining!

    Valerie Washington
    Managing Partner
    Bangin' Magazine

    RispondiElimina