18 apr 2011

Late Shoot

Yeah man I just finish shooting for thisis50.com and blackbookvips.com with Twin and Ivan those my homies foreal we had fun tonight. I think it went well and I got some hot shit too.

Also I got allot of video footage for you guys it should be out soon. I hope I don't look like a hoogie mama but I am just trying to give yall what yall want. I am feeling a little uncomfortable I think I might  need to hit the gym more but you guys can be the judge of that.

Well back to reality tomorrow I got three job interviews tomorrow so I need to take my ass to bed. For yall who don't know me I am a Administrative person its not all about modeling but jobs out here nowadays aint easy to find word up but wish me good luck.

Any way homies have a bless night and loving you goodnight *kisses*

Also this Blog is part of my new website that should be out and a week or 2. I hope you like?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento